STEP 5 : OVERALL CID & PRESENTATION

 


HICOM SOFTSKILL PRESENTATION


STEP 1: SCHOLAR SELECTION

STEP 2: SCOLAR RESEARCH BASED ON 4W1H 

STEP 3: FORMAL ANALYSIS (PROBLEM & SOLUTION), T-CHART & SWOT

STEP 4: INTERVIEW SECTION & CONCLUSION (REFERENCES)

STEP 5 : PRESENTATION 


REFLECTION 

From the cooperation that we have worked to accomplish this task, each member of us has been able to assess our own weaknesses and disadvantages.

RAIHANA - As a leader, I learned that I need to be more assertive to invite and direct my group members in carrying out tasks. Group work is not something easy, so all members need to work together to succeed in this task.

AINA - For my opinion, I need to manage my time wisely. Even more so at the university level. I admit the task that I got is more than what I have been through. But because of my dream to continue my studies to a higher level. I always have to be willing to step out of my comfort zone.

FARISHA - I need to be more patient in carrying out tasks because not everyone has the same problem. I also need to better understand the other members, and try to listen to the opinions of each member to get agreement and unanimity. 

SOFEA - For me from the group that cooperates with me, I learned that empathy is important in the cooperation that needs to be achieved in the work that needs to be done in the group. If we only think of ourselves, of course the work will not be completed by consensus.

KIE - I think we should work together to complement and help each other in group work. For example, if there is a group experiencing internet access problems, I will help her/he to share my network if I can.

ATIQAH - I need to be good at dividing the time to complete this task. besides that I need to give a thoughtful view so that this assignment can be carried out perfectly. I also have to help other friends when they have problems in assignments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Profile